Gartner has announced Leadspace, the B2B predictive analytics choice of four of the five top enterprise software companies, as a Cool Vendor for 2016 in the Tech Go-to-Market category.
Writing in the Gartner blog, Research Director Todd Berkowitz recognized Leadspace’s demand generation, lead and account scoring and data enrichment applications to help marketers, SDRs and sales reps generate and qualify leads. He also mentioned Leadspace’s “very cool virtual data management platform that drives their models and recommendations.” (We capitalize VDMP, he didn’t. That’s cool.)
“Gartner knows all the solutions in the marketing stack, and talks to users about the actual value they get from each one. They understand B2B demand generation, predictive analytics, and all the vendors in the market,” said Leadspace CEO Doug Bewsher. “This tells me we’re on the right track with Leadspace’s Predictive Applications powered by our Virtual Data Management Platform to help our customers drive more pipeline.”
Leadspace’s predictive applications offer B2B marketers advantages in many areas, including:
- Leadspace’s B2B demand-generation experience compared to other vendors
- The ability to quickly generate and qualify leads that have a high propensity to buy
- The strength of the underlying data platform, the Leadspace Virtual Data Management Platform
- Measurable ROI reported by Leadspace customers in lead conversion and pipeline
- The Leadspace API, which provides connectivity to major CRM and marketing automation platforms
- Leadspace’s lead and account-level data, which powers Lead-to-Account Matching and led to the partnership with account-based marketing (ABM) platform Engagio.
“It’s been a while since anybody called me cool,” said Leadspace Founder and CTO Amnon Mishor. “Data geeks aren’t used to hearing that word very often.”
“I’m very proud of our team,” he continued. “They’ve worked hard for years to get us here. Above all, I’m glad to know our customers get real business value from Leadspace. If not, no matter how cool we are, we would never have made it on this list.”
main image of Todd’s very cool dog Annie | so edits, much filters
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in our research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.