Leadspace Inc. and Leadspace Ltd. (“We”, “Our”, “Us”) respect your privacy. This notice describes the ways we collect and process your personal information, as a user of Our service (the “Service”) and the rights and options available to you with respect to the handling of such information.
1. We collect and store your contact details that you provided to activate the LeadspaceTM Service account, and your name (only), if you use your LeadspaceTM account for accessing third party data providers. We also collect traffic data that is regularly generated with users’ online activities such as IP addresses, session durations, and viewed pages (“Personal Information”).
2. We will use your Personal information to operate and enable the Service; to improve and customize your experience with the Service; to send you Service-related updates, notices and announcements; to enforce the LeadspaceTM Software Service Agreement that your employer executed; to take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding; to prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity theft and other illegal activities and misuse of the Service; and to comply with any requests and orders of law enforcement agencies and authorities.
3. We retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes of using the information under this notice or as permitted by law.
4. We maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Information and We take reasonable steps to ensure that the Information is accurate, complete, current and reliable for its intended use. We take reasonable measures to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and organizational procedures to safeguard and secure your Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alternation or destruction.
5. We do not sell, rent, lease or other provide your Personally Information to third parties. We may only share such information with third party providers strictly to operate the Service and with the express provision that their use of your Personal Information will comply with the provisions of this notice…
6. We may also share such information with Our affiliates such as subsidiaries, and parent companies, with the express provision that their use of your Personal Information will comply with the provisions of this notice.
7. If we organize the operation of the Service within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity, or if We are acquired by, or merged into or with another entity, We may share your information, as necessary, provided however, that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this section, with respective changes taken into consideration.
8. At any time, you may contact Us with a request to access your Personal Information, so you can correct, amend or delete inaccurate information.
9. At any time you may opt-out of our mailing list, or request that your Personal Information will not be shared with Our affiliates, or with Our third party providers, by contacting Us. It may take up to Ten (10) business days for your opt-out request to take effect. Please note that certain opt-out requests may require Us to terminate your account, for example, if transferring your personal details to a third party provider is essential to provide the Service.
10. We may use anonymous, statistical and aggregated data that is derived from your Personal Information, but does not identify you, for Our own purposes.
12. We use third parties to serve you advertisements that may be of interest to you, based on information collected about your use of our website. These companies place a unique cookie on your browser through the use of pixel tags. Cookies are packets of information sent to your web browser and then sent back by the browser each time it accesses the server that sent the cookie. You can manage your cookies’ preferences through your browser settings. Here you can find instructions on how you can opt out of receiving targeted ads. Note that if you disable targeted ads, you will still receive advertisements which are not customized to your preferences.
To access your information, ask questions about Our privacy practices, request to opt-out from our mailing list or from sharing your Personal Information, or issue a complaint, contact us at: Leadspace, Inc., 47 Kearny St, Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94108 USA
Last updated: November 17, 2015