Categories: News & Events,
Dreamforce is full of great information for Salesforce admins and users, marketers, sales teams, demand generation specialists, customer service pros and more. Just as an example, we found 10 Dreamforce sessions you should attend if you’re a B2B marketer. There are sessions on topics ranging from Analytics to Women in Technology. (No X, Y or Z topics this year.)
But sometimes you just need to put your brain on hold for a few minutes and goof off. And we’re here to help.
I crowdsourced the question on Facebook (I’m keeping it anonymous for the sake of the people who actually work for Salesforce) and came up with…
10 Secret Games to Amuse Yourself at Dreamforce
- Tell every fifth person who asks that you’re a pirate. Then say, “Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr” with a straight face. Don’t say anything until the other person does.
- When someone offers you a flyer or a giveaway, respond with “No thanks, I’m driving.”
- Have a drink every time someone says, “Amazing.”
- Have two drinks every time someone says, “Awesome!”
- Keep your eyes open for Fake Bono.
- Tell people that on-premises is the way to go. “Cloud is so yesterday.”
- Visit Leadspace at Booth 1940 in the North Hall and ask how we can help you boost sales by transforming the way you discover, score and enrich leads. Umm… In a funny voice.
- Walk up to booths that have candy and shout, “Trick or treat!”
- If someone asks to scan you, open your mouth and say, “Ah.”
- Wear a fake beard and go to your competitor’s booth. Ask them to tell you all their secrets.
Are you at Dreamforce this week? We’ll be in the North Hall at Booth N1940, and we’ve got something much better than swag. Click the image below to find out how you can come home from Dreamforce with 100 qualified leads.