We are just a few weeks out from the first stop on the Marketo Roadshow this summer. Leadspace will be along for the ride attending all seven shows. If you happen to be in any of these cities, stop by and say ‘hi’!
- Portland, Oregon, July 16 – The first stop on the roadshow takes us to the Northwest. We’ll be right in downtown Portland at The Sentinel Hotel. Matt Heinz of marketing blog fame and Sanjay Dohlakia, CMO of Marketo, are slated to speak.
- San Diego, July 21 – We’ll continue the tour of the West Coast with the next stop in San Diego where we’ll be at the Manchester Grand Hyatt. Baxter Denney, VP of Online Marketing and Operations at New Relic; Heidi Bullock, VP of Demand Generation at Marketo; and Dan Williams, CRO at 3 Day Blinds, are all on the agenda.
- Dallas, July 23 – For the third stop on the roadshow, we start to make our way east to the great state of Texas at the Belo Mansion. Heidi Bullock, from Marketo, will be speaking again along with Bryan Landaburu, Director of Marketing at Hero.
- Boston, July 30 – We head all the way east to New England as we cross the halfway point of the Marketo Roadshows. Boston is going to be a big show with the event taking place at the Longwood. We have our own something special planned for this event so stay tuned for details and reach out if you plan to be there!
- Toronto, August 11 – We have a small break before we head to see our neighbors to the North at the Sony Center for the Performing Arts. Baxter and Dan are speaking again and they’ll be joined by Chandar Pattabhiram, VP of Product Marketing at Marketo.
- Chicago, August 18 – Our last two stops on road have us in some great cities with the first stop at the Revel Fulton Market. Hannah Teitt will be a new face joining us on the speaking agenda. As a last hurrah, we’ll be throwing our own event here as well!
- Denver, August 20 – We’ll go out with a bang in Denver at the Ritz Carlton. We’ll be joined by some familiar faces on the speaking agenda and plan to hold our own event to celebrate the end of a great roadshow series.