SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., December 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Leadspace, the industry-recognized AI-powered B2B Buyer Data Platform, has been named a Leader by Forrester Research in its recent report The Forrester New Wave™: B2B Customer Data Platforms, Q4 2021 authored by analysts Steven Casey and Katie Linford. The Leadspace Buyer Data Platform is recognized by independent analysts and customers alike for finding, creating and prioritizing closeable B2B business.
Leadspace was ranked across ten criteria and against more than a dozen other vendors. Categories included data integration, data sources and types, identity resolution, activation and alerts, decisioning, reporting, application integrations, product vision and market approach. According to the Wave report, Leadspace received a differentiated rating in eight out of the 10 criteria and “is a best fit for companies that need a comprehensive B2B-focused CDP.” The report also states that the company “Offers strong capabilities across a wide range of criteria. A key element of the Leadspace solution is its proprietary B2B graph, which leverages the company’s strength as a third-party data provider to optimize data integration, ID resolution, and profile enrichment”.
“We believe that every B2B customer deserves a buying experience that anticipates what’s needed and every go to market team needs a platform to find, create and prioritize closeable business,” stated Alex Yoder, CEO of Leadspace. “With nearly half of the world’s largest SaaS companies as our customers, our platform is designed to handle the scale, complexity and permutations of the B2B sales and marketing buying journeys. The platform is purpose built upon the science of buying teams and the data and signals that define them. We couldn’t be prouder to be a Leader in the Forrester Wave.”
With the Leadspace B2B Buyer Platform, sales and marketing professionals can save time, reduce costs and improve deal conversion. Key capabilities include:
- Total Addressable Market, Ideal Buyer Profile and Buying Propensity Scoring: Platform reveals core buyer market data and operational scoring powers territory, account, buyer, opportunity and deal prioritization.
- Extensive Account Enrichment: Fuels content marketing and selling teams to discover new contacts based on interests and expertise.
- Buyer Intelligence: Delivers 150+ fields of 3rd party data enrichment including multi-source tech install data that validates and profiles leading technology indicators for segmentation. The B2B Buyer Graph features over 70 million companies, 240 million buying centers and 280 million people. It can be customized with 1st party data unification from company data sources by API or at the file level within the Leadspace Studio.
- Account Readiness: Features intent data sourced from historical bidstream to reveal keyword interest and Intent.
- Buying Center Targeting: The B2B Buyer Graph has 240M site and division hierarchies to focus account and contact selection and routing.
- Lead Response Time: The Industry’s best lead-to-account matching is able to identify inbound interest within minutes.
- CRM In-Tool Productivity: Account and contact enrichment and propensity scoring is surfaced in CRM applications to minimize multi-tool productivity and data synch issues.
The full Forrester Wave™: B2B Customer Data Platforms, Q4 2021 report is available for download on the Leadspace Website.
Leadspace is one of the pioneers of the B2B Customer Data Platform which represents a critical application for B2B marketing and sales organizations to significantly improve the odds of their effectiveness. Leadspace helps leading companies like Microsoft, Salesforce and Zoom Video to find, create and prioritize closeable B2B business. The company’s portfolio is centered around the industry-recognized B2B Buyer Data Graph and Studio that help sales and marketing professionals to find, create and prioritize closeable business Leadspace is recognized by Independent Analysts and customers including Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Microsoft, Salesforce, Zoom Video and hundreds of enterprises. To learn more, please visit www.leadspace.com, connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook and follow us on Twitter.