Thank you for choosing our Leadspace lead-generation service. Leads include contact details and associated business related information (“Leads”). There are nine simple rules that you must follow when using Leads generated by the service:
1. We provide you a right to use the Leads for internal business purposes only, and primarily for use as business contact data.
2. We provide the Leads to you only. You may not resell, rent, lease, lend, transfer or otherwise make the Leads available to others.
3. You may use the Leads for lawful purposes only. You have to follow the laws, rules and regulations that are applicable to you and avoid any use that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate relevant laws and regulations that govern, for example, privacy, mass email, spam, export control, consumer protection, unfair competition and false advertising.
4. You may not use the Leads as part of an activity that can be perceived as threatening, harassing, anti-competitive, misleading, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane or otherwise objectionable.
5. You may not use the Leads in connection with any individual credit, employment or insurance decisions, or to create or contribute to a “Consumer Report” as set forth in the U.S. Fair Credit Reporting Act.
6. You may not use the Leads to develop or offer a service that is similar to our services or a business contact data resell and distribution service.
7. To the extent that you provide us business contact details from your Customer Relations Management system (CRM), or any other relevant system, to perform the ‘Learning Phase’ of our service, you represent that you obtained all permissions and consents required to allow us access to this data to perform our services.
8. If you receive a written notice from us, indicating that you are required by one of our data service providers to remove a Lead, then you will promptly remove the Lead indicated in the notice and provide us written confirmation that you have done so. We will credit you with a new Lead against the removed Lead.
9. It is your responsibility to us and to our data service providers to avoid any misuse of Leads, under these guidelines.
Thank you for your attention. We wish you a successful experience with our services.